Trini Trent TV is now in Trinidad and Tobago! Yes, after more than two years in New York City, the time has come for a temporary change. Unfortunately, everything has not been running smoothly.
Since arriving in Trinidad, I have been battling a range of problems.
- The internet connection is terribly slow, thus delaying uploads and affecting productivity.
- Data packages offered by local service providers are absolute trash. For instance, the fastest speed available on Bmobile is a weak 3G, which does not work in several parts of the country.
- Customer service…what customer service? This is Trinidad.
- The cost of living has skyrocketed. Everything from food to Carnival costumes are grossly overpriced.
- If water pressure isn’t low, blackouts are the main frustration.
Watch this episode of Trini Trent TV as I vent my frustrations. I literally can’t.